Pages

Friday, 27 April 2012

Taking a break.....

Hello,



Sometimes a break from your routine is the very thing you need...

and as I've not been feeling too well....
arthritis is bad... picked up another virus...
so tired...no energy...achy and crakey and a little bit low...

I've been thinking that now seems the right time.......

to take a little break from blogging....and from arting...

just for a while....

I am all arted out...

and have nothing left to show....and lack the desire to create just for now...

so...

I need some rest....to recuperate...to regroup....to think......to plan.....to see....

what I do next.....

but be sure of one thing.....

I won't be gone long....

Just a few weeks.....

and then I'll be back....

 with new plans and new art and new ideas and new inspiration and new energy and new

JOIE DE VIVRE....and get up and GO!!!

So until then....

Stay creative...have fun....enjoy your art...your life.... and continue to be inspired and creative
in this beautiful, colour filled, rich, wonderful world of ours....

I'll be back soon.....

Blessings, love and light
Lesley x

19 comments:

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

Wishing you rest, rejuvenation and peace :).
Stay inspired!

Susan said...

Take care of You. You know we will still be around, but right now we are wishing you well. We'll see you soon...

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

So very sorry you are ill, Lesley. Take good, good care of yourself. Be well soon. Hugs, kath

Sherry said...

Lesley this is just the tonic you need. Some time away from everything you usually do to gather back your thoughts and your energy. I applaud you for knowing just what you need. See you soon -- and enjoy every minute of your break! xoxo

Kristin said...

Awe Lesley! I hope you feel better soon - arthritis must not mix well with painting ;) Have a wonderful reprieve, try new things, and then come back to us rested and inspired! I look forward to it, xoxoxo

Tracey Potter said...

Enjoy you rejuvenation time. See you when you're back online xx

Helen said...

Sorry you are suffering again, hope the virus and the arthritis settle soon. Take care, and we'll miss you - but come back refreshed, soon!! much love, Helen

Connie said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I love the color and detail you put into your art. There is such a freshness to your work. I'm excited about following your blog and sharing ideas. Your newest follower, Connie :) Please accept my invitation to visit and hopefully follow my blog, too. Have a great weekend!

Burnice said...

I recharged my batteries for a couple of weeks and stayed out for 19 months!!!! Hope you get you 'get up and go' back soon.
Love Burnice x

Sarah said...

A wise call - enjoy the time out...wishing you oodles of all you long, need and wish for - in abundance.

flutterbycrafter said...

Aw Lesley, so sorry to hear you're not too well again, big hugs and get well soon xx

Laura said...

Bless you. Words of wisdom from someone who listens to their inner voice. I applaud you. Rest well.

Sally H said...

Hope you feel more like yourself very soon. Take care my friend x

Linda R said...

I do hope you enjoy your break. Take care of yourself my friend..

Big hugs your way!

sue law said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery Lesley! Hopefully this grey rainy weather will end soon which should lift everyone's spirits. Sending hugs!
Suex

Joy said...

Sounds like you need a break Lesley. hope you return fighting fit, will miss you xx

lisa said...

You have my sympathies, Lesley. I know what life with arthritis is like. My Mum suffers terribly. I hope you are feeling better very soon.
The sunshine is what we all need right now isn't it!!!!
Take care my friend, recharge those batteries well and come back to us soon. We will miss you in blogland.
Hugs Lisax

Evelyn said...

Take care Lesley.

Ric / Life N Canvas said...

Just came across your page! Lovely works! Thumbs up!
It's ok to rest...and be inspired once again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin