Pages

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

May the road rise to meet you...

Hello,

I've been a bit quiet recently due mainly to the fact I broke my leg 6 weeks ago making life a tad difficult but yesterday the plaster came off and I am feeling much more positive.  I've made a few cards  so hope to share them over the next few days.

Today's card messures 8"x8", using only 2 ink pads - adirondack in lettuce and eggplant.
Stamps are by Inkylicious
Sentiment by Hobby Art

Thank you for  visiting.
Lesley x

4 comments:

lisa said...

This is really beautiful, Lesley. It's great to see you busy crafting again and I'm glad you are slowly on the mend now.
Take care
Hugs Lisax

Helen said...

wow I can't believe it's 6 weeks already... am sure you're happy the plaster is off! LOVE that card, it looks gorgeous.

Juls said...

wow this is just stunning!!! Hugs Juls

Sally H said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Lesley! So pleased that the up side of breaking your leg has been some exquisitely beautiful cards. Hope you are well on the way to being mended now, but do take it steady and don't go trying to do too much! Big hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin